Chicken Ranch Wraps
Healthy grilled chicken and ranch wraps are loaded with chicken, cheese and ranch. These tasty wraps come together in under 15 minutes and make a great lunch or snack!
- 2 cups cooked grilled chicken breasts, chopped (seasoned with your favorite spices, see note*)
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch dressing
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup cilantro, minced (optional)
- 4 8'' tortillas
1. Lay tortillas on a clean flat surface. Place about ½ cup chicken, 1 tablespoon ranch, 2 tablespoons of cheese, and 1 tablespoon of minced cilantro on each tortilla. Fold tightly to form a burrito shape.
2. Heat a heavy-duty pan or grill to medium heat. Coat with a light layer or oil or cooking spray and cook wraps for 1-2 minutes on each side or until the tortilla is crispy and golden. Remove from heat, slice in half and serve immediately.
*For the chicken: You can use cooked rotisserie chicken, leftover chicken, or grilled chicken seasoned with your favorite spices. I like to season my chicken with a tablespoon of fajita seasoning and grill in a hot pan for 5-6 minutes per side or until cooked through.