Buttery Garlic Herb Chicken with Zucchini
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, or breasts
- salt and pepper
- 2 medium sized zucchini, sliced
1. In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat add the butter until melted. Add the garlic, oregano, rosemary and thyme. Add the chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink and 165 degrees. Remove chicken and set aside on plate.
2. Add the zucchini to the pan and salt and pepper. Saute for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add chicken back to the pan for a minute or so and serve.